Subject: [Leica] more on the GF-1, the finder, and a portrait of an artist
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:12:57 -0500

> A good reason exists
> in 'how to write" texts
> to use the full name once
> then ID the acronym
> to use from then on.
>
> "so how good is the Electronic View Finder (EVF) on this camera
> compared to the EVF on this other camera here?"
>
> It's helpful;
> it's kind;
> it makes for clear communication.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser

Thanks George its nice to agree with something with you it must be that 7
year interval again; I write on the LUG so if it forwarded  it As sometimes
I do to a friend they'd be able to also appreatate it.
And if I use an acronym I ID it (identify) just like you say.
I always talk or write so everybody in the room can readily understand me
not a select few supernerds. Oops!

Photography is a thing where you go "click".
And they we have to make for a bunch of fancy rhetoric to justify that
we''ve done something more than jerk our index finger and Kodak does the
rest.
Me I don't feel all apologetic about it. I have some nice Fol?low-through
on what happens after I do the click thing. I spend a lot of time editing.
And tweaking.
And printing.
And getting feed back from people. And other stuff like getting them on a
wall or in a paper.

When I talk photography around people I'm not trying impress them making the
thing sound a lot more complicated than it really is;
Padding the dialog with rhetoric and catch phrases and acronyms that you
have to be in the inside track to know about.
I'm trying to  keep it simple.

Lets get some fresh people on the lug.
Lets open it up.
Lets get some gals.