Subject: [Leica] New 35mm cropped
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (rclark01 at comcast.net)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 00:57:40 +0000 (UTC)

I bought this lens just before Christmas and it really makes for a nice
package on my D300. Very light, easy to use, and pin sharp on focus. For
$200 it was a terrific bargain and its been on my camera ever since.
Excellent choice for the right Nikon shooter....

And I have a 35mm pre-asph Summicron for my M6, too!

Robert Clark
Lancaster