Subject: [Leica] GF-1 v. EP-2
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:47:39 +0530

Doug,
Not for the first time, we differ. To each his own. You are about the
only bird/wildlife photographer in the world not using stabilised
lenses, and it works for you, so that is fine. I think this keeps
cropping up because of the completely different conditions we shoot
similar subjects in. For me it is absolutely essential - I will never
buy a long lens without VR ever again. It is unthinkable. YMMV.

Cheers
Jayanand