Subject: [Leica] C/V 50/1.1 comment. NOW 35/1.2 also.
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 23:01:35 -0800

Jeff:  The big black dog is a somewhat oversized standard poodle named
Max, with aspirations to personhood.  He is tall enough to dance with
his owner, with his paws on her shoulder.

The little dog, as Geoff has already pointed out, is my Border Terrier,
Tilly.  Max likes her, in a boy-girl kind of way, even though the size
difference makes his intentions quite impossible.  She barely tolerates
him, and she will empty his food dish when he isn't looking.   :-)

Back on topic... My having both lenses is all Tina's fault.  She told me
that the character of each lens was so different that it was useful to
have both.  Tina was right.  I already had the Summilux for a long time,
and bought the CV from Greg when he found he wasn't using his and put it
up for sale.

--Peter