Subject: [Leica] LUG Book - landed - WOW
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:16:16 +0100

I bet it is my turn to thank Jim for his most excellent work,
Perfect !

but also Brian for allowing the LUG to happen,
Tina, Geoff, and Ted for their enjoyable contributions,

and to compliment every amazing shooter featured this year again,
WOWsss !!!
Lots of colours, superb BW, so many places and people, love it all.
(BTW; could the Honorable Don Lluis give a tender kiss to the youngest
from me?).

and, Doc ted, I promise my folder will be there every time I sort
pictures this year, and swish ... into the pan.

Special thanks too, to Steve and Geoff when I found it difficult to
contact Jim.
This, if need be, is yet another sign of what Tina refers to as family.

Now to a second helping and treat.

Thanks all
Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe