Subject: [Leica] [OT] rice
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:19:42 -0600

I have very fond memories of eating rice congee for breakfast every
day in Thailand.  Add a little roast pork, maybe some pickled
vegetables or a raw egg and some prik ki nu peppers.  Makes me hungry.
 Even though I just had some black beans with leftover rice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congee

I think that the problem that Gerry refers to is caused by keeping the
rice too long at serving, also an ideal incubating, temperature.  Sort
of like the classic problem of restaurants keeping hollandaise sauce
at serving temp too long.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157