Subject: [Leica] KYLE'S SLIWA
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:43:35 -0500

>> What quality!! I join Steve in asking what lens did you use on the GF1??
>> Great shot- Hey please....next time your in town call!!!- Roger
>
> Hi Roger,
>   It was the 20mm f 1.7, which is currently the only lens I have for it
> (though I ordered an adapter). I was in town on a bounce dive to have
> dinner
> with friends -- bolt bus up, dinner and Amtrak back home was traveling
> longer
> than I was in nyc. But I'll be back.
>
>> http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/curtis-sliwa-1200.jpg

Take The A Train

Duke Ellington, Charles Mingus

You must take the A train
To go to Sugar Hill way up in Harlem

If you miss the A train
You'll find you missed the quickest way to Harlem

Hurry, get on, now it's coming
Listen to those rails a-humming

All aboard, get on the A train
Soon you will be on Sugar Hill in Harlem

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] KYLE'S SLIWA)