Subject: [Leica] Oatmeal revisited
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 02:49:09 -0500

> The problem about pasta/pizza is that it is made from refined flour
> which is stripped of all the fibre - stick to wholewheat flour for
> healthy eating. Similarly, unpolished rice is far healthier than the
> staple polished variety. My guess is that you will lose more weight
> switching to wholewheat flour rather than rice, which has far more
> starch.
> Cheers
> Jayanand

That's what Sofia Loren always said.
Always lost weight when she'd get back to sunny Italy and go back to pasta.

Flour itself is too refined for what lots of people think. And certainly
what comes out of it. Like bread for instance. Which always felt more like a
basic right than a food group to me maybe I'm part French!
But its all falling away I'm on a good groove. Soon it will be warm enough
to take longer walks in New York.

Falafel I'm going to learn to make my own.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner