Subject: [Leica] Ice
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:10:16 -0600

I was visiting a little village to shoot some fabric silk screening
operation and they asked me if I wanted to visit their ice factory
that they were quite proud of.  We went and the saw that the villagers
were washing their village cows in the water that was in the intake
pool for the ice making plant.  This even bothered my hosts from New
Delhi!

And yes, Lawrence, about that ice incident.  We were told, "don't
worry, freezing kills everything".  I kinda laughed to my self.
Fortunately we traveled with a worse case selection of meds,  but it
still took my producer 3 days to get back to normal.

 I hear that it is quite safe to consume street ice in Mexico City as
it all comes from a regulated ice plant.

Jayanand,  how safe would you consider street betel?

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com