Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Day At The Aquarium
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 22:58:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi Pasvorn,
We plan to go back too and became members. Even if we don't make it back for
awhile, it's such an incredible place that we felt the small membership cost
would definitely go to a great organization.
Thanks for looking. Perhaps we can meet up there some day before to long.
Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA