Subject: [Leica] Encounter
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 21:36:35 +0430

Lluis - this is quite fascinating ........ the combination of shadow
and mystery, coupled with the strange stains on the surface remind me
of one of those dark zombie films, where people are slowly and
ponderously moving toward each other  ....... this is not romantic to
my eyes.  The effect is part of the photography, and the whole is,
yes, fascinating.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Encounter)