Subject: [Leica] IMG: Big Sur/Weston Beach
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:01:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jeff,
All Canon. Some of the EXIF data is at the bottom of each image.
It was a rare day on the coast. Everything was wet, but not raining. There
was cloud cover which acted as a soft light box so no specular highlights.
All of the small nooks and crannies were just glowing.
I'm so glad you like them. Thanks very much,
Best,
Bob
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA