Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rosa Quintanilla
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 08:03:56 +0100

Hi Tina,

The first one is really good, the technical imperfections do not spoil it
all. There is an air of mystery about the image. In the case of the second
one, I think that it really is a bit too soft. Perhaps for you it works
because you were there and have memories of the scene, but looking at it
from a detached perspective, it works less well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain