Subject: [Leica] 59
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 09:06:09 -0800

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK AND MANY MORE!
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

May the next 30 years be more wonderfully funny, satisfying and rewarding in
life and success with your pictures. The years are merely numbers, never
give in too the aches and pains that come with them! Main medicine no matter
how bad a day may seem ... think positive about the wonderful life you've
enjoyed in photography with photographer friends. Then smile while thinking
about a secret little moment you and another may have shared. ;-)  You devil
you! See that made you smile! :-)

As long as you keep an attitude you can still kick ass with your photography
having fun, you'll have a wonderful life ahead of you!  Good on you!
best wishes from yer old buddy,

ted