Subject: [Leica] 59
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 14:10:35 -0500

> Joyeux Anniversaire Mr Rabs!
>
> Many happy returns
>
> Bien amicalement
> Philippe

Just now I was sitting at the Barnes and Noble Starbuck and next to me a
Japanese gal was giving an old guy (like me) a French lesson. Its been a
long time since first year high school French 1967 but it was all coming
back to me.
.
At one point she says " Bon anniversaire" and I pulled out my new  EMSA GmbH
Thermos I  just got for my birthday just now (from Germany) and showed them
and said thank you.  http://www.emsa.de/english/aktuelles_archiv.php

I'm  right now having tea out of a thermos with a red dot on it.
http://www.emsa.de/media/logo2.gif

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner