Subject: [Leica] Flyng
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:30:13 +0100

Hi Ted, mon ami

I'm really delighted and touched by your kind comments, thank you,
thank you very much.

As you know better than me, many times catch the right moment is  -
IMO - a mix of be prepared to shot, intuition and luck.... Sometimes
arrive the three things together.

Cheers
Lluis

El 17/01/2010, a las 21:44, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: