Subject: [Leica] IMG: film stuff from the holidays
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:21:56 +1000

An excellent outcome for you Nathan! Congratulations. I guess that you are
very pleased to have bought your M8 from the UK with that generous Passport
coverage. The US folks and we Aussies don't have such a scheme.  The firmer
shutter mode selection has been a much requested change in some quarters too
(to reduce the likelyhood of inadvertant self timer selection). Will you be
doing something differently regarding transporting/using your camera there
now ?
 Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman