Subject: [Leica] The End of Time, Bombay Beach, Salton Sea
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 00:14:08 -0500

Salton Sea was dotted with vibrant communities a mere 30-40 years ago,
but now the sea is dying, and so are fish, birds, and the communities.
Each beach, each community, has a different story to tell. Today I
only a few hours spent at the Bombay Beach. I even took a couple
pictures of a rock band doing a music video in a decayed house, and a
couple local kids driving a dune buggy, but those pictures have to
wait until I get home and develop the film etc.

Meanwhile, enjoy some cell phone pics. I think it's a Megapixel
camera? Don't know how to zoom though. These fancy phone/camera is too
smart for me :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/richardman/BombayBeach010

I hope to get up at godawful hours to catch Sunrise at the Joshua Tree
National Park.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: