Subject: [Leica] Flying With Camera Gear Post 25 Dec, 2009
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:28:59 +0530

I have stopped going to the USA - my last trip was in 2002, and
barring emergencies, or traveling to Galapagos which I plan to do
sometime, that will be my last. Could not stand the paranoid and
intrusive visa and security authorities, and the shoddy and demeaning
treatment meted out to my wife and myself. No reason we have to put up
with that. You cannot change the system, you can only vote with your
feet.
Cheers
Jayanand