Subject: [Leica] More PAW 2010
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 06:27:11 +0100

Hi Ken,

The ballet shot is lovely. You really caught the right moment.

You should be aware that the way you have set up your Smugmug gallery, you
(1) have the full original size image online, and (2) that image is
available for anyone to download. If I were you, I would upload smaller
images and also disable people's ability to download them.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain