Subject: [Leica] The rice padi terraces of Tegallantang, Bali
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 22:35:03 +0800

Hi Luggers,
Bali internet band width is up again tonight and I have managed to
upload a new pano.
It is four vertical panels wide taken with the 28 Elmarit R on my
Nikon D700 using the Novoflex pan head and assembled with CS4.
The subject is the rice padi terraces of tegallantang - where the rice
farmers of Bali have been shaping the hillsides for more than a
thousand years.
I am drawn back to this subject in different light every time I visit
Bali and the combination of the 28 Elmarit on the D700 is one of my
favourites for making this scene.
I never tire of it and it is never quite the same. Today our driver
Gusti took me to a slightly different vantage point in the late
afternoon and I was inspired to shoot this:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/400Telyt/4panoTegallantang28Elw.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/ygy86vf

C & C always welcome.

Cheers