Subject: [Leica] GF-1 getting trashed on Wired.com
From: jbrugger at pcez.com (Josef Brugger)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:53:42 -0800

I don't know. I manage a comment board for a general circulation
newspaper and those comments seem pretty tame.

People make the mistake of believing whatever hardware they have chosen
for themselves is the best that can possibly be and grow blind to
advances and improvements. Is the GF1 the new Leica M3? Probably not but
it shows definite progress in that direction. In a year or two or three,
someone will probably be selling something the size of a Leica CL or a
Minolta CLE that will accept M-mount lenses and provide good results.

Josef Brugger