Subject: [Leica] Flying With my 11x14
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 20:23:59 -0500

You're right, it is!

But I think that you've been talking to my ex who lived in Winetka and
went to New Trier, just like you... but a few years earlier, class of
'63 I think.

She's a big Second City booster too, but has lived in Tallahassee for
around 25 years.  You don't live there either... it's too cold, cold,
cold!  Not to mention it's eligible for tornadoes!

;)