Subject: [Leica] Still a film user
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 04:53:48 -0800

I shoot mainly film of course, for my non-event stuff.

The M8u is nice and all but for landscape, I like the big B&W neg from
the Mamiya 7.

For events (taiko, wedding, con photos), the E-3 can't be beat. For me
anyway. I would love to have the 14-35/2 to match the 35-100/2.

So the M8 gets relegated to "other stuff." Shooting film for those
"other stuff" seems a bit too much work :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] OT: Any Update on Jerry Lehrer?)