Subject: [Leica] A brief personal review of the Nokton 50mm f1.1 and a couple of pictures
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:16:42 -0800

I have a 'lux 50/1.4 ASPH but the Nokton is so cheap that you are
losing money not to buy one :-)

Strange I never felt that way with the Nokton 35/1.2 even though I
also have a 35/1.4 asph lux. Hmmm...

Anyway, I think the Nokton balances much better than the Nocti and the
focus throw is a much easier beast to work with.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A brief personal review of the Nokton 50mm f1.1 and a couple of pictures)