Subject: [Leica] Still a film user
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 00:55:07 +0100

Hi Mark,

the scans were done straight after developing at the local minilab in
Whitby and burned on CD - I converted them to BW in Lightroom when we
got home and tweaked them until I liked the way they looked.

I may get around to doing some high-res scans from some of the negs if I
ever need some decent input for printing, but I think the quality was
good enough for the web.

Cheers
Douglas