Subject: [Leica] Leica Shots
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 00:45:52 -0500

> I was just checking out this web site and they refer to Annie Lebowitz - is
> she a leica shooter?  I wouldn't think so and don't know why she is
> referenced
> on their website?
>
> ernie

She used an M8 early on to document the building of the new New York Times
building. Before her work got very slickly conceptual she was sent all over
the place to cover events notably music events for the Rolling Stone and she
shot 35mm.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from charcot at comcast.net (Charcot) ([Leica] Leica Shots)