Subject: [Leica] GF-1 getting trashed on Wired.com
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 01:32:33 -0500

> There's an eerie sort of timing thing to this conversation since I got
> my wife to teach me to iron my own shirts this past weekend. I'm going
> to learn to do them on the mangle, too, which even she doesn't do! For
> one thing my knees do not like the standing that goes with ironing.
>
> We don't have any carts in this neighborhood that will do drive-by
> ironing although when I was a boy we did send our laundry into town to
> be ironed.
>
> Adam
>
> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Tina, both of my sons can iron a shirt. ? I can too.

I like Rowenta irons a nice German company made in Mexico!
Maybe by left over troupes who'd been helping Poncho Villa.

One trick is to iron stuff right out of the dryer but don't have it over
dried. Just slightly damp or cool feeling. Makes ironing a breeze. And
you're not supposed to over dry your clothes anyways.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner