Subject: [Leica] Win win win
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:55:26 -0500

I got an email today I'm sure lots got from who ever owns American
Photographer now you get to enter a photo context.
All kinds of nifty categories.
All kinds of nifty judges.
35 bucks entry fee.
Just starters because if you win you pay more:
90 bucks fee for them to run it in a I think Blurb type hard cover coffee
table book.

Oh!  also invited to their party thrown in the Village
Fifty bucks.

For fifty bucks I'll make my own clam dip. Invite some friends over from the
B&N.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Win win win)