Subject: [Leica] No Professional wolves allowed
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:43:23 +1030

These are better reports than some of the non-English-language
versions which translated "animal model" into the equivalent of
"stuffed animal".  If you've seen the photo, you'll agree it would be
hard to do that with a taxidermied wolf.

Marty (a professional human, but my wildness has been questioned)