Subject: [Leica] IMG: Day in the life
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:14:06 -0800 (PST)

Seems to be a by product of a virus from November. We're hoping it's
temporary. Should I be more concerned?

Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com

On Jan 21, 2010, at 8:25 PM, Steve Barbour <steve.barbour at gmail.com>
wrote:

On Jan 21, 2010, at 8:00 PM, Bob Adler wrote:

Yes it's a real debilitator. She just went back Saturday to start the
semester and was basically unable to eat or drink since then. Of course the
school's health care prescribed codine because she had a cough, which did
absolutely nothing.
Meclizine is the drug of choice these days I guess.

One of its brand names is Antivert....

Why did she develop vertigo Bob?

Steve

She was able to eat tonight; huge. I'm FLYING her back Sunday.
Best,
Bob
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA