Subject: [Leica] A vintage touch
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:44:09 +0430

Lluis - I really enjoy night scenes like this.  Very difficult to pull
off - I really liked 418 because of the hat, 407 because of the smoke,
and 4011, the details in the shop, the customers etc.  Love to see more.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] A vintage touch)