Subject: [Leica] Childrens playing
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 01:18:24 +0100

Hi Bob,

I'm sorry, not in this case, this is not Barcelona, this in Vilanova i
la Geltru a town close to Sitges (where I'm in Summer) at 50 Km from
Barcelona. Anyway this kind of elements are very commun on the old
areas of the cities, this door is from a church.

Thanks for looking,

Lluis

El 23/01/2010, a las 1:10, Bob Adler escribi?: