Subject: [Leica] M8 file problems solved.
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:50:50 +1000

Excellent! I hope that you enjoy your new camera and share some of the
successes here.
In my opinion well worth buying Lightroom as your converter. There are a lot
of other benefits.
LR3 would likely require paying an upgrade fee if you buy LR2 now. I don't
know how long until LR3 will be available at retail. I really like its
output especially in the area of intelligent noise reduction.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman