Subject: [Leica] Problem with new to me M8
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 06:24:36 +0100

Mark, on one hand I don't really care what you think of this or that piece
of equipment, but on the other hand it is becoming really tiresome to
continually see you dissing a camera which you have never owned and of which
you know nothing except what someone wrote on the internet. What is it that
you shoot? Some Japanese brand, right?

Pick up a copy of the LUG yearbook and be proven wrong. Or just look here
every week.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain