Subject: [Leica] Two pigs, some sheep and an auction arena.
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:56:13 -0600

Bob,

I updated the link with a bw version.  Don't know, it looks ok to me
but I think I like the color better  It's that large area of hamster
cage green pine shavings that makes it a sort of odd photo.
As far as black and white goes, I really haven't been seeing much in
black and white these days.  Unless I see the shot in bw, it seems
like a bit of an arbitrary decision to convert it to bw.  I'm going to
shoot some
tomorrow, maybe I'll spend some time seeing in black and white.  And
shades of grey of course.

Thanks for looking.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer