Subject: [Leica] OT: Another Kind of Bay Area Photo Op
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Last year I was able to join a cooperative?art gallery in Palo?Alto,?Gallery
House (http://www.galleryhouse2.com). Artists include sculpters, jewelry
makers, potters, painters, photographers and "other"s. The Gallery?House has
been around for over 50 years.

Each year the new members?put on a show in the front room of the
gallery.?The reception for our show is on Friday, February 12th from 5:30 -
8pm. There will be wine and small munchies and an "artist's talk" at 7:30 by
the 5 new members, myself included.

So I invite anyone?in the area to come to this "op" to see some of my photos
hung on a wall.?It would be great?to see?LUGgers I've met and have not yet
met. It's in an area of Palo Alto with some?nice restaurants for after the
reception, so if you're?free that evening, please stop by and make an
evening of it. Details on location, etc.?are here:
http://www.galleryhouse2.com/next.html

All of?the photos I'll be showing will not?be my typical landscapes, but
from our European trip last September. There will be another show?in April
where I'll have some of my landscapes displayed.

Hope to see some of you?there.
Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler