Subject: [Leica] First time behind the (thumb)wheel of an M8 (5 photos)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:07:10 -0800

Peter Cheyne offered:
>>> This last one is of my daughter singing in the streeet on the way home
>>> from
> school.  I just felt like sharing this one:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/4306680673/sizes/l/ <<<<<<<

Peter,
A wonderful moment never to be missed! This is what "family pictures are all
about!" They don't always have to be crispy sharp and epitome of
exposure..... they have to capture a moment as you have here that will be
cherished for the rest of your life and your daughters. Particularly when
she's showing it to her grand children!! :-)

A very nice heart warming simple photo capturing a daughter's "coming home
from school one day!"

cheers,
ted

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] First time behind the (thumb)wheel of an M8 (5 photos))