Subject: [Leica] OT: Black Leica, black Rolex
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:23:54 +0000

Joseph is, as always, quite right on the subject of watches though. Mind you
there are plenty of products which manage to sell at prices well over their
quality due to effective marketing. The best value for money movements I
have seen (from this engineers perspective) are the Glashutte originals, of
which I knew nothing before Joseph showed me...
Frank D.