Subject: [Leica] OT: Yawn
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 21:48:20 -0500

I've owned Macs continuously in every generation and of (almost) every type
since 1985. This I will pass up, as it offers me (i.e. in my situation) no
advantage over my laptop + iPhone. For others' needs it'll be just
perfect?and my 400 shares of Apple stock and I hope there will be LOTS of
those others!

What I'm holding out for is a version of the iPad twice the size of the
iPhone?call it the iNewton? [yes, have one of them too, and it still
works]?that will show pictures the size of 4x6-in prints and fit in my
jacket pocket or my wife's purse.

?howard