Subject: [Leica] First time behind the (thumb)wheel of an M8 (5 photos)
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 21:24:54 -0600 (CST)

Peter,

Remember this quiet mode was a added mode 12+ months after it was
introduced, and so not originally an intended mode, so auto switch over is
probably not a simple fix at this point.  Personally, I only use single shot
mode, so quite mode use is just fine, not really needed in my opinion, but I
do use it most of the time.

Gene