Subject: [Leica] if you could go to any country....[don't say Wyoming]
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 23:09:30 -0500

If I were to plan a vacation in the next year or two or three, and wanted to
choose where to go in the world based on where I could to find Leica lenses
for sale (say, particularly, the 35 and 75 mm Summicrons, as an example)
most plentifully and cheapest (keeping in mind the ever more attenuated
value of the American dollar), where would that be? I'm thinking Hong Kong.
Or does the company have, you know, an outlet store in Baden Baden?  Mexico
City? Istanbul? (I'd love to go to Istanbul....)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Vince P

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] if you could go to any country....[don't say Wyoming])
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] if you could go to any country....[don't say Wyoming])