Subject: [Leica] Windows on an iPad
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:08:36 -0500

Jayanand writes:
"The software is too limited, and they are priced as a fashion

accessory, similar to Sony Vaio laptops. Take a game I was eagerly

anticipating, Mass Effect 2 released on Jan 26th. Release for Mac is

not even on the radar."

Jayanand,

According to the tech specs on the Apple site, the iPad will run Microsoft
Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XT using the OSX Boot Camp mode. So any
software that will run on a PC will run on the iPad. Theoretically at least.
You may have to wait until after market suppliers figure out how to attach
necessary controllers. I find no problem at all in running PC games on a
more conventional Intel Mac laptop.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] Windows on an iPad)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Windows on an iPad)