Subject: [Leica] M9, lag time, perception and other things
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:55:25 +1030

Hi Aram,

Yes, I've measured them.  My times coincided to within .001 s with
Leica's published times for the M3, M8 and M9, but I can't find what
Leica say about the M7 - I've read 0.02 and 0.012 (Erwin Puts stated
the latter time).  I times the M7s lag within 0.001 s of the figure
Puts published.

0.08 s is about 1/13 s - much longer than most exposures.

Later,

Marty