Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mid-South Snow Begins
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:25:52 -0500

I hope you've bought bread and milk!  There is a run on the stores here and
the county has already salted the roads with not a flake in sight.  The last
time the weather guys predicted snow - a couple of weeks ago - the roads
were salted, the schools cancelled, bread and milk bought, minute by minute
accounts of the WINTER STORM on local TV - and we didn't get a single flake
of snow.  We'll see this time.  You'd think somebody would bring up the boy
crying WOLF!  but it still seems that everybody panics at the mention of
snow in South Carolina.

Tina