Subject: [Leica] OT Pana GF1 (20 pancake) & Ricoh GRD-III
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 22:17:19 -0800

On Jan 29, 2010, at 10:06 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Steve, the Ricoh has the usual tiny sensor found in compacts; and in
> addition, the lens is non-interchangeable. So I am not sure how relevant
> such a comparison would be.

I guess that with the lenses I mentionned the image quality of the GF1 is
much better, that's  what I am after....

I saw the Ricoh the other day for the first time, tiny , attractive, and the
images were excellent, (a friend had one)

I am curious about how these attractive small cameras compare...

many thanks, Steve