Subject: [Leica] House Moving Blog
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 11:36:52 -0800

Hi Tina,

When we built our house, I took pictures weekly.  But since this was
pre-blog day, I still have 5 shoe-boxes full with photo and films that
I need to scan, and organized (and we moved 7 years alread.)

Once in awhile I'll go through them.  It gives you great perspective
in life, IMHO.

Good luck with the project.  I'll bookmark the blog in my Google Reader.

-Pasvorn