Subject: [Leica] Measuring exposure lag (a long post)
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:57:38 -0600

I'm not sure that i can contribute intelligently to  this conversation
other than by saying that since i have started shooting more sports it
has made me more aware of the length of time it takes to actually take
a photo and how much predicting movement and timing and placement
contribute to actually capturing the moment when you wanted to.  I
have also learned that the lagtime is different with each camera and
you pretty much just have to practice with all your cameras to get it
right.

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157