Subject: [Leica] False start explained well
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 12:47:24 -0600

Thanks, Aram.  My track and field experience was limited to helping with HS
meets some 30 years ago, and I know things have changed a lot.  And, I
usually ran the high jump, so I was some distance from the starting line.  I
will keep quiet and learn from folks like you with more recent experience.
We had none of the electronic devices that I have seen reference to in the
past couple days.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA