Subject: [Leica] OT Pana GF1 (20 pancake) & Ricoh GRD-III Mark's views now he has a GF1
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 13:09:12 -0800

I think you caught it, Mark.

I have this awful feeling that almost all digital cameras these days suffer
from the "creeping featurism" that so plagues military thinking. If
something just MIGHT be useful, maybe it should be there and hey, it's only
software right?

So we get these huge manuals for something that really is simple once you
figure out how to put it into the right mode.

At least they didn't go the HP way and add a "slendering" feature like some
of those cameras did. I'm still going "ick" of that bit of software.

Adam

Message from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] OT Pana GF1 (20 pancake) & Ricoh GRD-III Mark's views now he has a GF1)